It's All A Part Of His Plan...
We often times hear how our most difficult moments are actually meant for our good. But if this is the case, why is it so hard to connect to a sense of peace and joy in the midst? The answer may surprise you!
Stop Looking for the End and Embrace Outcomes...
The mind is powerful and the heart cannot be trusted (see Jeremiah 17:9). This is the reason why creating a solid spiritual mindset with tools we can access as we navigate the classroom of life is vital.
Life will pass us by if we create the habit of feeling defeated, falling back, and wishing for the day challenges are no more.
This mindset shows a lack of understanding when it comes to God's mechanisms and how those challenges are answers to prayers He uses to elevate us. Missing this truth blocks peace, joy and makes us forget the importance of gratitude.
The great news is there is freedom from the loop that plays in your mind and the regret, anger, pity, and frustration that plagues your heart.
This becomes possible when:
* The negative reel that plays in your mind is reset.
* A repeatable process is curated that will grow with you.
* You become clear on your God Identity and discover your Divine Design and divine purpose.
* You learn how to own your Divine Design and live unapologetically in it.
* You learn how to practice the consistent cultivation of belief.
Schedule your complimentary call today to get your questions answered and begin taking life defining steps through your journey!